If you haven’t heard, Westjet is offering one of the best promotions ever by matching your status with a competitive airline.
That’s right, you can instantly earn Gold status with WestJet by following these three easy steps:
- By August 31, 2018, send in proof of your current frequent flyer status (valid till February 28, 2019) with a competitive Canadian airline to firstname.lastname@example.org and get Gold until October 31, 2018.* Be sure to include:
- Your first and last name
- Your 9-digit WestJet Rewards ID (provided to you upon joining WestJet Rewards). If you’re not already a member you can WestJet Rewards
- A photo or scanned copy of your membership card in the other Canadian airline’s frequent flyer program showing your name, current status and valid dates.
- Take at least six WestJet flights between July 23 and October 31, 2018 and have your Gold status extended to December 31, 2018.*
- Also, get the WestJet RBC® World Elite Mastercard‡ between July 23 and December 31, 2018 and receive 120 bonus WestJet dollars. Plus, you’ll have your Gold status extended to August 31, 2019.
Obviously, you need to have status at a competing airline to take advantage of this offer, but if you qualify, this is a great way to try out WestJet’s Gold status perks which include two free checked bags, 10 airport lounge vouchers, 4 advanced seat selection vouchers, advanced boarding, and more. Read my review of WestJet Rewards to find out what the different status tiers get you.